Do you want to earn well and thrive in a more flexible and independent working environment?
Wellbeing and being happy at work are core to our ethos so we offer flexible working and a massive 50% commission structure. Earnings are uncapped.
Location: South Buckinghamshire and East Berkshire
Hours: 5 days a week, full time. Core hours and working from home for some week days to be tailored to suit the candidate and the business.
Holiday: 20 days + 1 extra day for your birthday.
This is a fantastic opportunity if you are looking to be rewarded for all your hard work in the Childcare Recruitment industry. We are looking for someone who is plugged in to the sector, capable, ambitious and a self-starter who thrives in a fast paced sales environment. You will be managing the full recruitment cycle to a high standard and in line with the overall company vision and strategy.
We are looking for a sales focused person who is able to grow their desk with immediate effect.
– Build a client portfolio by using a variety of sales techniques including cold calling, warm calling, email and social media marketing, cold and warm visits and attending face to face sales meetings
– Build a candidate pool by using a variety of techniques including promotions, cold calling, warm calling, email and social media marketing
– Manage a pipeline of prospective clients in line with company sales strategy
– Develop client relationships through targeted sales activity in a professional, consultative, non-aggressive, manner
– Work to, achieve and overachieve on personal revenue targets
– Undertake negotiations on client and candidate terms whilst maximising revenue potential
– Manage existing client portfolio to ensure repeat business
– Work in line with overall company sales structure and strategy to ensure excellent personal performance, whilst adding value to overall company performance
– Advertise job vacancies including interviewing and selection of suitable candidates
– Manage client and candidate expectations based on market knowledge, offering exceptional levels of customer service at all times
– Represent The Happy Childcare Company’s people-focused brand and ethos
– Design and implement marketing campaigns to support candidate and client attraction
– Maintain internal candidate and client database
– Adhere to overall company vision and strategy
– Support the management team with any ad hoc projects.
– A strong work ethic
– A desire and passion to meet targets and earn commissions
– Able to adopt a resolute approach to sales
– Ability to work independently with full autonomy
– An ambitious and entrepreneurial mind set
– Demonstrate the ability to prioritise work and to work to tight timelines in a pressured environment
– Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
– A clear understanding of the importance of integrity and confidentiality and the ability to apply this
– 12 months childcare recruitment experience is essential
– Childcare experience is not essential within this role.
– Travel within South Buckinghamshire and East Berkshire and further afield as and when the business requires
– Full, clean driving license
– Access to a car daily.
The Happy Childcare Company is a recruitment agency for nurseries and childcarers in South Buckinghamshire and East Berkshire. We aim to make each day happier by bringing nurseries and practitioners together to help children develop and thrive. Nurseries thrive when they have great staff. We’re passionate about finding great candidates across Slough, Windsor, High Wycombe, Aylesbury, Amersham, Beaconsfield, Gerrards Cross, Marlow, Uxbridge and beyond. We’re ambitious and are looking to make a real positive impact to the sector so come and join our growing team.