We are looking for a passionate and kind level 2 or above qualified candidate to join a superb team at a Montessori Nursery in Ascot. This is a wonderful Nursery with an incredible working environment and ethos.
You will be
· At all times kind, caring and considerate to all staff, children and parents
· Taking shared responsibility for standards of safety, security, hygiene, cleanliness and tidiness throughout the setting
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
· Working alone and as part of a team
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
You will need:
· NVQ/CACHE/Diploma Level 2 or higher in early years practitioner qualification
· Knowledge and understanding of the EYFS and child development
· Knowledge and understanding of the Montessori approach and how this links with the EYFS
· Willingness to undertake further qualifications and CPD training
· Experience of, or an interest in, supporting teaching assistants in the Montessori approach
· SEN experience would be an advantage
Do you have a passion for child development? Think you would be perfect for this role? Please get in touch today!