We are looking for an enthusiastic, bubbly, level 3 qualified candidate to join a superb team at a Nursery in Gloucester. This is a great nursery with a fab working environment and a brilliant ethos.
You will be:
– Responsible for the welfare, learning and development of the children
– Acting as a key carer for a designated group of children
– Assisting the Room Leader in planning appropriate experiences for the children
– Taking shared responsibility for standards of safety, security, hygiene, cleanliness and tidiness throughout the setting
– At all times treating staff, children and parents with courtesy and kindness.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications:
– Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
– NVQ/CACHE/Diploma Level 3 or higher in early years practitioner qualification
– Proven early years work experience.