We are looking for an enthusiastic, bubbly, level 3 qualified candidate to join a superb team at a Nursery in Billericay. This is a great nursery with a fab working environment and a brilliant ethos.
The role is full time and the nursery offers its staff a discount on its fees.
You will be:
- – Responsible for the welfare, learning and development of the children
- – Acting as a key carer for a designated group of children
- – Assisting the Room Leader in planning appropriate experiences for the children
- – Taking shared responsibility for standards of safety, security, hygiene, cleanliness and tidiness throughout the setting
- – At all times treating staff, children and parents with courtesy and kindness.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications:
- – Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- – NVQ/CACHE/Diploma Level 3 or higher in early years practitioner qualification
- – Proven early years work experience.