We are looking for an enthusiastic, bubbly, level 2 or 3 qualified candidate to join this lovely Beaconsfield nursery’s baby room.
You will be:
- Responsible for the welfare, learning and development of the children
- Act as a key carer for a designated group of children
- Assist the Room Leader in planning appropriate experiences for the children
- Take shared responsibility for standards of safety, security, hygiene, cleanliness and tidiness throughout the setting
- At all times treating staff, children and parents with courtesy and kindness.
- 4 days per week 7:30am-6:30pm
- Relevant training provided (e.g. First aid and Safeguarding)
- 50% discount on childcare fees
- Bonus schemes in place