This Hallowe’en Teeth recipe has got us in the Autumnal mood. It features lots of healthy energy (and we can forgive a few marshmallows here or there). And even better, it involves no cooking whatsoever! Yay!
- As many apples as you like
- About 2 tablespoons of peanut butter per apple, depending on how generous you’re feeling
- Mini marshmallows – allow approximately 8 per apple.
- First core the apple and cut it into thin slices
- Spread peanut butter on one side of each slice
- Arrange a line of mini-marshmallows on half of the slices
- Then top off with another slice of peanut butter covered apple
- Press firmly until they stick and you have your teeth!
- If you won’t be serving these straight away, brush the apple slices with some lemon juice to prevent them turning brown.
These ‘teeth’ are so yummy we reckon they can be made whatever the time of year.